Important information before booking a skydive or ordering a voucher
You're just a few moments away from having your skydive booked or voucher purchased. But before you continue, we ask you to carefully read the below...
- We strongly recommend choosing a time slot for as early in the day as possible. The jump order is generally first come, first serve, so if the weather is unfavourable early in the day you will be higher up on the list when/if the weather permits us to operate.
- The minimum age restriction is 16, however under 18s will need a parent/guardian to sign permission before the jump. You can find this form here. Ages 16 - 17 may be required to provide proof of age at check-in.
- The maximum weight for tandem skydiving at Skydive GB is 15.5 stone (98.4kg) fully clothed. If you're doing a solo Static Line Course, then the maximum weight is 14 stone (88.9kg) fully clothed.
- If doing a tandem skydive you need to read and fully understand the Self-Declaration of Fitness (Form 115A). If you can't confirm / agree to this then you will need to have the Request for Medical Advice (Form 115B) signing and stamped by a doctor.
- If doing a solo Static Line Course you need to read and fully understand the Solo Student Declaration of Fitness (Form 115C). If you can't confirm / agree to this then you will need to have the Request for Medical Advice (Form 115D) signing and stamped by a doctor before the course commences. We are unable to provide solo training for anyone aged 55 or over.
- If it is not possible to jump on the day due to adverse weather conditions or any other factor beyond Skydive GB’s control there will be no charge to reschedule to another date. You must be prepared to wait at least 4 hours from arrival.
- To take advantage of weekend group discounts, the booking for all participants must be made at the same time / within the same order.
- All bookings are subject to the terms and conditions, which you can find here.