If you make a booking by phone, email or through the club website you are confirming you have read and accepted the terms and conditions that follow. In addition, if you have booked a date with us through a third party agent, that agent has accepted on your behalf, and you will also be bound by these terms and conditions.
- All skydiving and parachuting activities, instruction and equipment are provided by Skydive GB Parachute Club Ltd, hereafter referred to as Skydive GB. All flights for skydiving and parachuting are directly sold by and are operated by Skydiving Aircraft Ltd.
- All skydiving and parachuting in the UK is governed by the national body, British Skydiving, and anyone participating must become at least a provisional member of British Skydiving. All participants will also be required to become a full member of Skydive GB.
- Membership of British Skydiving includes compulsory third party liability insurance up to £10,000,000 – it does not include personal accident insurance that is optional and available through various independent insurance companies.
- Minimum age for parachuting in the UK is 16. Anyone who is under the age of 18 will need to have the medical declaration witnessed by a parent or guardian and the British Skydiving membership agreement countersigned by a parent or guardian thereby giving consent. Proof of age may be required at the discretion of Skydive GB.
- Suitable clothing must be worn – e.g. comfortable clothing allowing freedom of movement and a pair of trainers with eyelets and no hooks.
- Failure to provide the correct documentation on the day, not wearing suitable clothing or being over the weight limit will result in the training/jump not going ahead and a fee of £50 will be applied to reschedule to a later date.
- Alcohol and/or drugs must not be consumed on the day of the jump, prior to the training and jump.
- All participants and spectators must abide by Skydive GB rules and behave appropriately whilst attending the airfield. Abusive behaviour towards staff or other visitors will not be tolerated. Children must be supervised by an appropriate adult at all times.
- Failure to attend on the booked date without prior communication with Skydive GB will result in the loss of fees paid to Skydive GB and Skydiving Aircraft Ltd.
- Cancellation/Refunds. In the event you wish to cancel your skydive, refunds are available as follows:
Within 12 months of your original booked date: Fees paid to Skydive GB can be refunded (with the exception of gift vouchers) less the booking deposit and any extension/rescheduling fees. Flight only tickets paid to Skydiving Aircraft Ltd can be refunded less an administration fee of £10.
After 12 months has elapsed from your original booked date, no refunds will be given.
- Rescheduling: If you wish to reschedule your booking this can be done free of charge up to 14 days in advance of the booked date. Within 14 days of the booked date a £25 per person rescheduling fee will apply. In the case of group bookings of 10 or more participants, rescheduling can only be done free of charge with 28 days notice.
- Group bookings: Group discounts are applied based on the size of the group attending on the same day and the deposit must be paid in one transaction for the discount to apply. In the event of a group’s size reducing on the booked day, the surplus deposit cannot be transferred to the remainder of the group and the loss of some or the entire group discount may apply depending on the reduced numbers attending.
- Additional participants may be added to a group booking for the same cost per person of the original booking.
- Gift vouchers are valid for 12 months from date of purchase unless otherwise stated, and can be exchanged for any goods or services provided by the club within this period, and for those goods or services to be delivered within this period. Gift vouchers purchased directly from Skydive GB online, by email or telephone can be refunded within 14 days of purchase providing an event date hasn’t already been booked. Otherwise, gift vouchers are non-refundable.
- Gift vouchers can be transferred to another name free of charge providing they are unused and are still valid.
- Failure to attend on a booked day using a gift voucher will render voucher payment completed.
- No refund or a repeat attempt will be issued after a refusal to exit and jump from the aircraft.
- Prices and terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.
- Additional terms and conditions and/or restrictions may apply to a specific deal or offer.
- There is no upper age limit for tandem skydiving, however everyone must complete a self-certifying medical declaration (form 115A) or if unable to self-certify then medical advice must be sought and a doctor’s signature/stamp must be obtained on form 115B. Both documents can be found here:
- The maximum weight, fully clothed, of any tandem participant is 15 stone (95.25kg). Participants will be weighed on the day at check-in.
- All participants will be assessed on the day by an instructor as to their suitability for skydiving. Skydive GB reserves the right to refuse an individual to jump on the grounds of safety. Under these circumstances, with the exception of being overweight (including significantly out of proportion in terms of body mass index) or intoxicated, all fees paid to Skydive GB and Skydiving Aircraft Ltd will be refunded.
- The jump order on any day is generally governed by check-in order. Skydive GB however reserves the right to change the jump order for logistical or other reasons at any time.
- In the event your jump/training is cancelled/postponed by Skydive GB due to factors beyond Skydive GB’s control, it is your responsibility to rebook another date and complete the jump within 12 months of your initial booked date.
- Factors beyond Skydive GB’s control include, but are not limited to, poor weather, aircraft technical issues, airspace restriction and below minimum staffing/attendance levels.
- In order to complete your jump after 12 months has elapsed, British Skydiving and Skydive GB membership must be renewed plus any increase in the list price must be paid.
- In the unfortunate event of video camera equipment failure when the media option is booked, only the fees for the filming will be refunded. A re-jump will not be offered.
- Upper age limit for first time solo skydiving is 54 (inclusive) however everyone must complete a self-certifying medical declaration (form 115C) or if unable to self-certify then medical advice must be sought and a doctor’s signature/stamp must be obtained on form 115D. Both documents can be found here:
- The maximum weight, fully clothed, of any solo participant is 14 stone (88.9kg). Participants will be weighed on the day at check-in.
- All participants will be assessed on the day on their suitability for solo skydiving by an instructor. Skydive GB reserves the right to refuse an individual to complete a solo jump on the grounds of safety. Under these circumstances the flight ticket can either be refunded or upgraded to a tandem flight ticket for the difference in cost of the ticket.
- If it is not possible to complete the jump on the day of the training course it is the participant’s responsibility to re-attend the airfield to complete the jump within 3 months of the course. If more than 3 months has elapsed a fee of £50 will be charged for extensive revision training prior to jumping. If more than 6 months has elapsed, the full training course must be re-attended at a reduced fee of £149.
T’s and C’s correct as of 07/04/2020