If you make a booking by phone, email or through Skydive GB website you are confirming you have read and accepted the terms and conditions that follow. In addition, if you have booked a date with Skydive GB through a third party agent you will also be bound by these terms and conditions.
1. All skydiving and parachuting in the UK is governed by the British Parachute Association and anyone participating must become at least a provisional member of the British Parachute Association which is included in the price.
2. Membership of the British Parachute Association includes compulsory third party liability insurance up to £5,000,000 – it does not include personal accident insurance which is optional and available through various independent insurance companies.
3. Minimum age for parachuting in the UK is 16. Anyone who is under the age of 18 will need to have the medical declaration witnessed by a parent or guardian and the British Parachute Association membership agreement countersigned by a parent or guardian thereby giving consent. Proof of age may be required at the discretion of Skydive GB.
4. There is no upper age limit for tandem skydiving however everyone must complete a self-certifying medical declaration (form 115A) or if unable to self-certify then medical advice must be sought and a doctors signature/stamp must be obtained on form 115B.
5. The maximum weight, fully clothed, of any participant is 15.5 stone (98.5kg). Participants will be weighed on the day at check-in.
6. Suitable clothing must be worn – e.g. comfortable clothing allowing freedom of movement and a pair of trainers with eyelets and no hooks.
7. Failure to provide the correct documentation on the day, not wearing suitable clothing or being over the weight limit will result in the jump not going ahead and a fee of £50 will be applied to reschedule to a later date.
8. Alcohol or drugs must not be consumed on the day of the jump, prior to the training and jump.
9. All participants will be assessed on the day on their suitability for skydiving by an instructor. Skydive GB reserves the right to refuse an individual to jump on the grounds of safety. Under these circumstances, with the exception of being overweight or intoxicated, all fees paid to Skydive GB will be refunded.
10. All participants and spectators must abide by Skydive GB rules and behave appropriately whilst attending the airfield. Abusive behaviour towards staff or other visitors will not be tolerated. Children must be supervised by an appropriate adult at all times.
11. The jump order on any day is generally governed by check-in order. Skydive GB however reserves the right to change the jump order for logistical or other reasons at any time.
12. If it is not possible to jump on the day due to adverse weather conditions or any other factor beyond Skydive GB’s control there will be no charge to reschedule to another date. You must be prepared to wait at least 4 hours from arrival. If you wish to leave before this, there will be a rescheduling fee of £25 applied.
13. In the event your jump is cancelled by Skydive GB due to factors beyond Skydive GB’s control on any particular day it is your responsibility to rebook another date and complete the jump within 12 months of your initial visit and training. This can be extended for a further 6 months for a fee of £50 plus any increase in the list price providing the fee is paid before the end of the initial 12 months.
14. Cancellation/Refunds: In the event you wish to cancel your skydive/obtain a refund, Skydive GB will retain fees as follows: Prior to initial attendance, £50 will be retained. Once initial check-in and/or training has been completed, £75 will be retained. Prior to attendance and training your booking may be transferred to another name for the original booked date for no additional charge. If more than 12 months has elapsed since your initial attendance then no refunds will be given.
15. Once a refund has been issued, if you wish to complete the jump at a later date the refund must be returned plus an administration fee of £10
16. Rescheduling: If you wish to reschedule your booking this can be done free of charge up to 14 days in advance of the booked date. Within 14 days of the booked date a £25 per person rescheduling fee will apply. In the case of group bookings of 5 or more participants, rescheduling can only be done free of charge with 28 days notice.
17. Failure to attend on the booked date will render you liable for the full fees payable plus an additional rescheduling fee of £50 to complete the jump at a later date.
18. Group bookings: Group discounts are applied based on the size of the group attending on the same day and the deposit must be paid in one transaction for the discount to apply. In the event of a group’s size reducing on the booked day the surplus deposit cannot be transferred to the remainder of the group and the loss of some or the entire group discount may apply depending on the reduced numbers attending.
19. Additional participants may be added to a group booking for the same cost per person of the original booking.
20. All credit card transactions will incur a 2% fee for processing.
21. In the event of video camera equipment failure when the DVD option is booked the fees for the filming only will be refunded. A re-jump will not be offered.
22. Skydive GB cannot be held liable for postponing operating days due to weather conditions, low attendance numbers, staff shortage or any other factor beyond our control and it will be your responsibility to rebook an alternative date at no extra charge.
23. Gift vouchers are valid for 12 months unless otherwise stated and must be used as payment for a booking on a day within this period. Gift vouchers purchased online, by email or telephone can be refunded within 14 days of purchase providing a date hasn’t already been booked. In any other event, gift vouchers are non-refundable.
24. Gift vouchers can be transferred to another name free of charge.
25. Failure to attend on a booked day using a gift voucher will render the voucher void.
26. No refund or a repeat attempt will be issued after a refusal to exit and jump from the aircraft.
27. Prices and terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.
28. Additional terms and conditions and/or restrictions may apply to a specific deal or offer.
T’s and C’s correct as of 14/05/2017